Top Search Engine Ranking National Scholarship
We are happy to announce the annual National Scholarship. Every day we help small businesses who want to grow their business with the help of Google search engine ranking. We are dedicated to helping them navigate their business growth plan, and we have designed this scholarship to award a student whose essay shows an understanding and appreciation for the type of work we do.
The 2017 deadline will be May 15, 2017. The winner will receive $4,000 toward educational expenses.
Applications are under review for the 2017 scholarship!. The deadline for the 2017 scholarship will be May 30, 2017.
In order to be eligible for the Top Search Engine Ranking National Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Applicants should also demonstrate good character and strong motivation despite challenges.
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
- A completed application form (click here to download)
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript
- A typed essay of 300-500 words exploring how Online Google Marketers help local businesses around the world.
Completed materials can be submitted by any of the following methods:
- Apply Online: download the PDF here
- Email: contactF@topsearchengineranking.us
- The application and supporting material must be received by May 15, 2017.
- The scholarship winner will be notified by email on May 31, 2017.
The scholarship must be applied to tuition and other education-related expenses. A check will be made payable to the recipient’s educational institution directly. You are expected to submit any receipts to remain in compliance with the IRS.